By mail to the Registrar's Office in San Antonio, Texas.
First, read about Santa Reparata on our web site: Decide when and what you want to study in Florence.
2. Next, either download the General Application, fill it out and send it by mail, or fill out the application on line and e-mail it to the Registrar.
If you have trouble downloading the application form, please contact the Registrar and you will be sent a form either by mail or e-mail, whichever you request. Either way, there is a $50 application processing fee that you will need to mail to San Antonio. You must also include your most recent official college transcript. If you are not yet enrolled in a college or university, please send your official high school transcript.
3. When you are accepted you will be notified by email and mail. At that time, please send the following deposits to the Registrar's office:
Program and Housing Deposits The program deposit applies to your tuition and reserves your place in the program. The housing deposit is a security deposit for your housing and is refundable after your stay, minus any damages. Early payment of these deposits is encouraged to ensure your reservation in the program. Summer Students:
$500 Program deposit
$250 Housing deposit (shared apt.)
$500 Housing deposit (private apt.)
$1000 Program deposit
$500 Housing deposit (shared apt.)
$1000 Housing deposit (private apt.)
4. Once we receive the above materials, you will be officially enrolled in Santa Reparata and we will send you the following before your departure:
Official enrollment letter (you will need this to obtain a student visa from your area Italian Consulate), detailed semester calendar, and schedule of courses
Invoice for your tuition, housing and transcript fees due
Course Registration Form & Field Trip Application for the session you will attend. You need to fill these forms out and return with payment to the Registrar's office.
A Pre-Departure Student Handbook, will be sent by email 3-4 weeks before your program begins
Roommate assignments, sent by email 2 weeks before your program begins
8. The remaining balance of your tuition, housing costs and/or transcript fee is due approximately one month before your program begins. Check due dates on invoices to insure timely payment!
9. 5-6 weeks before departure: Order a cell phone for your time in Florence through Platform 3000. Click here
We strongly suggest that students rent these phones for security reasons and so that they may be contacted by parents or Santa Reparata staff.
10. Don’t Forget! plan in advance to buy plane tickets, obtain student visa and current passport. Now you will be ready to fly to Florence to begin your adventure at Santa Reparata!
****Please note that all forms can be requested from the Registrar or downloaded from our website (click here).